- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, a £10 administration fee will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 48 hours before the day of arrival 50% of the booking will be charged unless we can resell the room(s).
- If cancelled within 48 hours of the arrival day or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- No deposit will be charged unless specified at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to authorise credit cards.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing bedding.
- All further older children or adults are charged 100% of the room stay per night and person when using existing bedding.
- Although we are available 24 hours a day, reception is staffed between 7 am and 10 pm.
- Guests are asked to arrange their arrival time when booking. If time of arrival is to be altered we kindly ask guests to contact us to ensure someone is waiting to welcome them.
- Check in from 3 pm to 10 pm.
- Check out 10 am.
- Pets are allowed on request, and subject to availability of allocated rooms.
- Dogs are welcome anywhere in the hotel with the exception of the dining room. They must be kept on a lead in the public areas of the building.
- A water bowl can be supplied.
- Food is not provided for pets.
- Blankets are available if required.
- Dogs may be left alone in the bedroom during breakfast only as long as they are not disruptive to other guests.
- Please ensure you clean up after your dog should they foul, we do charge otherwise accordingly.
- The beach just opposite the guest house is the ideal area for early morning / late night walks – complete with dog bags and bin. There is an all-year dog-friendly section to the right of the slip.
- Charge will apply if there is foul or damage.
- Wireless internet is available in the entire guest house and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location at 2 minutes walk – charges apply.
- Free street parking is unrestricted all day Sundays and Bank Holidays, and weekdays between 4pm and 8am.